Business Development Manager
We are looking for an executive for the operation of the company’s commercial activity. The appropriate candidate will be responsible for communicating with clients for the development of the work, will participate in the strategic planning and will cooperate with the CEO and the other executives for the implementation of the development plan.
- Design and implementation of the company’s commercial policy.
- Development of new business – Establishment of trade relations
- Analysis of financial data and performance indicators for the formulation of strategic decisions
- Creating reports to the Management for decision making.
- Planning future actions for the commercial development of the company.
The ideal candidate should have:
- University degree (ideally postgraduate studies)
- At least 3 years of previous service in a corresponding position
- Business Sales Concept – Communication Skills
- Excellent computer knowledge and engagement with new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Administrative and organizational skills, analytical thinking, and result orientation
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent teamwork environment
- Continuous training and engagement with new technologies
- Possibility of professional development and evolution in an innovative environment with the market leaders
As part of our philosophy on equal employment opportunities, BrainBox is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, nationality, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.