We Love To Work & We Love Where We Work
BRAINBOX SA was founded in Thessaloniki in 2008 and is active in the development of special software applications and remote machine management systems, aiming to utilize them in sustainable mobility systems, intelligent information systems and automation.
Through its commitment to the needs of the market and the utilization of its technological perfection, BRAINBOX accumulated know-how, expanded its activities and very quickly developed into a company with strong activity in the fields of development of specialized software applications, telematics and electronic automation products and services. BRAINBOX is present in more than 6 countries in Europe. At the same time, in the Greek market, it soon became a leader in the field of construction, installation and maintenance of shared vehicle systems, undertaking a number of large-scale projects of the private and wider public sector of the country.
Images Of Our Workplace
- 2008 Establishment
- 2009 Development of EasyBike, the first automatic bicycle rental system
- 2009 Operation of the first semi-automatic bicycle rental system
- 2010 Operation of the first automatic bicycle rental system
- 2011 Development of the first smart outdoor terminal (infokiosk) with the possibility of online payments
- 2012 Operation of automatic bicycle rental systems in 10 cities in Greece and in the capital of Cyprus, Nicosia
- 2012 Commencement of sponsorship cooperation BRAINBOX – OTE COSMOTE. Expansion of bike sharing systems in Karditsa, Kavala, Komotini and launch of bike parking in Athens.
- 2014 Commencement of sponsorship cooperation BRAINBOX – NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE. Launch of the bike sharing system of Thessaloniki
- 2014 BRAINBOX joins the international network of Endeavor as one of the most emerging companies in Greece
- 2015 Operation of automatic bicycle rental systems in 26 cities in Greece, Cyprus, Poland, the Netherlands.
- 2015 Remote management of a fleet of 2000 bicycles and operation of 100 terminals
- 2016 Launch of the bike sharing system on the coastal front of Athens
- 2017 Operation of the bicycle rental system at the SNFCC (Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center)
- 2017 Increase of the bicycle fleet in 35 cities with a total of 3500 bicycles
- 2018 Launch of a bicycle system in Norway
- 2018 Implementation of freefloat bicycle rental system in 5 cities in Greece
- 2018 Research and development of carsharing and city lockers projects
- 2019 Increase of bicycle fleet in 40 cities with a total of 4000 bicycles
- 2019 Commencement of sponsorship cooperation BRAINBOX – IRON THERMOELECTRIC. Launch of the freefloat bicycle rental system in Athens, Thessaloniki, Kalamata
- 2019 Implementation of safebackhome and bemydriver projects
2020 Development of the 1st ecarsharing system in Greece